February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine Day | Love SMS

Leave a Comment
1.
Love comes
through the hands
that touch
With
unabashed affection,
For only
skin-to-skin can love
Maintain
its true direction.
I love u my Valentine.

2.
Eid is for All
Independance day is for All
Happy new year is for All
Xmis for All
.
.
.
Birthday is for me
.
.
.
But I celebrate
Valentine's day Just for u.

3.
In life there r 5 things u should never lose

Character
Self respect
Hope
Heart
.
.
.

&
.
well U know my name

So Be My Valentine.

4.
Valentine Oh Valentine…..,
Darlin’ won’t you please be mine….,
My love for you is on the line…..,
Lovely Valentine….!

5.
If you would be my valentine
My heart would surely glow
And if you'd be my valentine
I'd want the world to know.


6.
May the Valentine's Day spirit fill your heart
With love and joy on this special day.
A time to exchange messages - a spirit of love,
Sentimental verses sent in a poetic way.


7.
On this day made just for lovers
something weighs heavily on my mind
yet still I have to question
.
.
.
Will you be my valentine?


8.
I wish to live in ur eyes

Die in ur arms

&

Be buried in ur heart

Happy Valentine's day

9.
One Two
How r u

Three four
Love me more

Five six
Date is fix

Sis seven
U r my Heaven

Eight nine
Be my Valentine

10.
Though to bring lot of
flowers and happyness
for this valentines day
but you said i am not
your dear not even a
friend to wish you...

Happy valentines day dear..

11.
Log Kehte Firte Hai Jise
Hum Pyaar Karte Hai Wo Ek
Chand Ka Tukda Hai,

Par Unhe Kyaa Pata Jise Mai
Pyaar Karta Houn Chand
Uska Ek Tukda Hai.

I Love You And Happy Valentines...

12.
Anyone can catch your eye,
but it takes someone special to
catch your heart.
Happy Valentine's Day

13.
Some People are So Much
Important in our Life.
Not because We Enjoy
their Company.


But Because We Feel
Sooo much Loneliness
in their Absence.

Happy Valentine's Day.

14.
This is not a special day
for me because i celebrate
my every day like a
"Velentine Day" since you
are with me............

Happy Valentine Day......

15.
A vow of love's the final seal
Upon an edict fully writ,
Not altering the sense of it,
Nor adding to the love we feel;
I Love u!

More Velentine Day SMS @ Cute SMS Messages

0 comments: