September 9, 2011

My Love Quotes

Leave a Comment
My Love Quote's
Dear ,

In everyone's life there is someone who makes your heartbeat.. someone who makes you smile even without trying.. someone whose voice itself can make u goose bumps ..

In mine.. It's been U ♥ :)

I wanna show you my love is true !! Here my heart ,it longs for more of you.. only you.. You have stolen my heart and I'm captivated by you. I'm falling deeply in love with you and I dont want ever us to part..

Every cool breeze passing through me reminds me your touch ..
Every piece of chocolate I taste gives me the blink of your kiss ..
A warm blanket after a walk in rain is just the hug of your's ..

Thanks for giving me all these . . They make me so comfortable :)

You are forever in my thoughts and dreams !! I love you babe, now till eternity !! Wish you will be mine some day :)


With ♥,
from Me to U . .

0 comments: