April 28, 2011

Just a story that makes me cry so much…

Leave a Comment
Just a story that makes me cry so much…

Boy: I saw her today
Girl: I saw him today

Boy: It seems like its been forever
Girl: I wonder if he still cares

Boy: She looks better than before
Girl: I couldn't stop staring at him

Boy: I asked how things were going
Girl: I asked about his new girlfriend

Boy: I'd choose her over anygirl I'm with
Girl: He's probably really happy right now

Boy: I couldnt look at her without starting to cry
Girl: He couldn't even look at me

Boy: I told her I miss her
Girl: He doesn't mean it

Boy: I meant it
Girl: He didn't mean it

Boy: I love her
Girl: He loves his new girlfriend

Boy: I held her for the last time
Girl: He gave me a friendly hug

Boy: Then I went home and cried
Girl: Then I went home and cried

Boy: I lost her
Girl: I still love him

0 comments: